.

Hello I'm Anna! Thanks for visiting my blog (:



What inspires my blogs?- Life in general.





You should visit this URL link:



http://www.flickr.com/photos/annamariemorgan/







Follow me on Twitter!



http://twitter.com/anna_m_morgan







































Friday, June 18, 2010

Day 02- Picture Of The Beach

Day 02- Picture Of The Beach

This is Day 02 of "The 20 Day Photo Challenge" and It says post a picture of the beach that you took, well I didn't take this, but someone did.I don't have any pictures of the beach, but I'm due for a beach visit and I'm going next weekend, so I will defiantly post some pictures...When I get them! But, I thought it was beautiful and breathtaking, and I'm jealous of the photographer, just by looking at the picture. But, lets keep this challenge going!

Bring on Day 03!

Photo Challenges to look forward to:

Day 03 - A picture of your street

Day 04 - A picture of where you went today

Day 05 - A picture from your morning

Day 06 - A picture that inspires you

Day 07 - Post a picture from a recent vacation

Day 08 - Post a picture from your commute

Day 09 - Take a picture today that showcases motion

Day 10 - A picture that you took at one time that you love

Day 11 - Post one of the oldest pictures you have in your Picture folders

Day 12 - A black and white photo

Day 13 - A picture from last summer

Day 14 - A picture taken with your cell phone

Day 15 - A picture that you edited

Day 16 - A picture of you more than 10 years ago

Day 17 - A picture of what you wore today

Day 18 - A picture of you and a best friend

Day 19 - A favorite picture of yours

Day 20 - Any picture that you want!

2 comments:

  1. pretty! i wonder what beach it is? it looks a lot like the bahamas!

    ReplyDelete