.

Hello I'm Anna! Thanks for visiting my blog (:



What inspires my blogs?- Life in general.





You should visit this URL link:



http://www.flickr.com/photos/annamariemorgan/







Follow me on Twitter!



http://twitter.com/anna_m_morgan







































Saturday, June 19, 2010

Day 03- Post A Picture Of Your Street

Day 03- Post A Picture Of Your Street
Alright! This is Day 03 of "The 20 Day Photo Challenge" and I am beginning to get super excited about it! Today's challenge was to post a picture of your street, well, my street isnt all that intresting, and I couldnt think of a creative way to make it look intresting, so I just stood in the middle of the street and took a picture! I hope tomorrow's challenge will be more of a success for me!
Bring on Day 04!
Photo Challenges To Look Foward To:
Day 01 - A picture of yourself
Day 02 - A beach picture that you have taken
Day 03 - A picture of your street
Day 04 - A picture of where you went today
Day 05 - A picture from your morning
Day 06 - A picture that inspires you
Day 07 - Post a picture from a recent vacation
Day 08 - Post a picture from your commute
Day 09 - Take a picture today that showcases motion
Day 10 - A picture that you took at one time that you love
Day 11 - Post one of the oldest pictures you have in your Picture folders
Day 12 - A black and white photo
Day 13 - A picture from last summer
Day 14 - A picture taken with your cell phone
Day 15 - A picture that you edited
Day 16 - A picture of you more than 10 years ago
Day 17 - A picture of what you wore today
Day 18 - A picture of you and a best friend
Day 19 - A favorite picture of yours
Day 20 - Any picture that you want!

1 comment: