.

Hello I'm Anna! Thanks for visiting my blog (:



What inspires my blogs?- Life in general.





You should visit this URL link:



http://www.flickr.com/photos/annamariemorgan/







Follow me on Twitter!



http://twitter.com/anna_m_morgan







































Saturday, June 12, 2010

Drama + Boys = Drama

I usually post with a picture I took, but I also post about how I feel at that time, so I didnt really have a picture to go with this feeling.

Drama: noun. Issues that cause hurt to others; pointless.
Drama is the worst and most common issue that occurs in High School. BOYS are usually the cause of this horrific occurance, when honestly, are they worth it? In High School, everyone turns against eachother to get what they want. Girls are rude, Boys are hurtful, and Adults dont help...the world sucks. Even if you have everything...you feel like you have nothing. Eventually, everyone becomes "best friends" again, and the cycle re-starts. My advice...trust no-one...

No comments:

Post a Comment