.

Hello I'm Anna! Thanks for visiting my blog (:



What inspires my blogs?- Life in general.





You should visit this URL link:



http://www.flickr.com/photos/annamariemorgan/







Follow me on Twitter!



http://twitter.com/anna_m_morgan







































Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Day 06- A Picture That Inspires You

Day 06- A Picture That Inspires You
This Day 06, and we are supposed to post a picture that inspires me.... and this picture ,pretty much sums up life for me. I love it, it has great tones and the concept it just so cool, and the sky is super cool ,as well. This picture defiantly inspires me, although, unfortunately it isn't mine. My friend, Holly Henry, is an amazing photographer and has super cool ideas, and this is her picture (: Full credit to her! These are the links to her Flickr; The first link is of the picture I used and The second link is her Flickr, if you want to check her out!
Thanks Holly, for letting me use your photo!!!
Days to look forward to:
07 - Post a picture from a recent vacation
Day 08 - Post a picture from your commute
Day 09 - Take a picture today that showcases motion
Day 10 - A picture that you took at one time that you love
Day 11 - Post one of the oldest pictures you have in your Picture folders
Day 12 - A black and white photo
Day 13 - A picture from last summer
Day 14 - A picture taken with your cell phone
Day 15 - A picture that you edited
Day 16 - A picture of you more than 10 years ago
Day 17 - A picture of what you wore today
Day 18 - A picture of you and a best friend
Day 19 - A favorite picture of yours
Day 20 - Any picture that you want!

1 comment: